What if I'm under 18 or have a child?

We are an R18 Festival (minors not permitted under any circumstance, including infants and babies). 

Upon entry please be prepared to present one of the following forms of ID: A HANZ Card, Kiwi Access card, a New Zealand Drivers License, New Zealand or Foreign Passport.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.