Quality of the water and safety for people attending the pop up is our top priority
The companies that have been contracted by Sydney Water to manage and operate the site have ensured we are using the correct equipment and services to ensure we adhere to quality standards of the water. This includes:
- commercial grade chlorinators
- Contracted local third party to administer chemical schedule prior to opening each day and do appropriate staff training & logs as required
- Test log made available to RLSA & NSW health
- RLSA lifeguards & Because site supervisor are trained & will be conducting necessary checks throughout the day and their process to ensure quality
- If incident (faecal incident, heavy rain, etc.) which would cause a health risk, the pool would be closed immediately & Poolwerx will be called to assess water quality.